When you instruct Perrys as your accountant, you are assigned a lead partner/director. Whilst it’s reassuring to know that your consultant has the backing of a support team, you will also benefit from the close working relationship that develops as your consultant becomes thoroughly connected with your business. Clients look upon their Perrys’ consultant as a crucial business partner, a trusted, qualified and experienced person that can steer and guide them through the many financial challenges that encompass the running and growing of a business.
Understandably, most clients also look upon auditing, accounting and tax compliance work as a necessary evil. Therefore we keep a low profile with our accounting and routine tax work, undertaking the work quietly, quickly and efficiently with a minimum of fuss. When it comes to the added value services, however – those which reduce a client’s tax bill and improve their profits – it’s a different matter altogether! With our advisory work we are proactive, involved and very visible.
When you choose Perrys we make a number of specific commitments to you including:
- You will always benefit from clear, easy to understand advice, help and explanations.
- Your accounts will be produced within any timeframe previously agreed with you.
- We will respond to your enquiries promptly, returning your call on the same working day even if we are not able to address the specifics of your enquiry on that day.
- If your consultant is not available for any reason we will endeavour to allocate an alternative consultant to deal with any urgent issues that can’t wait until your consultant becomes available.
- Any correspondence from you, the authorities and third parties will be dealt with promptly; always within the appropriate timescales.
If you would like to arrange a free informal meeting to discuss the benefits of working with Perrys please contact us.