10 Reasons Why
Here are 10 compelling reasons why clients remain loyal to Perrys and why you may want to consider contacting us today to arrange an informal meeting.
- We offer prompt and expert advice combined with competitive fees that are always agreed before any client work commences.
- We take pride in being proactive! We don’t just tick boxes to comply with UK laws; we provide advice that saves clients money – often huge sums. Here are some real life examples:
- One business was failing but by restructuring the group we managed to liquidate the failing company but keep the main business operating.
- Through aggressive tax planning we enabled the directors of one client to extract £1 million from their business over a number of years for a very low tax liability.
- By forming a limited company and bringing the wife into the company as a shareholder, one client saved 30% tax on a large chunk of their profits.
- Through the use of property capital allowances, one client saved at least £20,000 from their tax bill.
- We know an accountant who can! Our in-house experts across our seven branch network know virtually everything there is to know about VAT, corporate finance, audit compliance, expert witness, inheritance tax planning and more! We don’t have to look outside our circle of expertise to help clients with all of their accountancy, tax planning and financial needs.
- We offer fixed fee accountancy and tax planning services and will agree fixed quotes for any additional work outside of a client’s present agreement.
- Our knowledge is robust and wide ranging. As well as offering expert tax planning and financial advice, we can also provide expertise in more complex areas such as building a model to tender for projects; structuring a redundancy package with a remit to reduce costs; leading negotiations for tender work.
- With our seven branch structure you can tap into the expertise of our in-house experts while still enjoying the benefits of having your accountant local to your business.
- Nobody knows your business better than you…except perhaps us! We get to know your business history, your business DNA and armed with this knowledge we help you to reduce your costs and maximise your income.
- We adapt to the preferences of each client. For example if you don’t like e-mail, we’ll phone instead. If you prefer face-to-face meetings to speaking on the phone, we’ll get together more regularly.
- We are not your stereotypical accountants being the antithesis of starchy and unapproachable! But you will have to meet with us first to allow us to prove this point!
- We are a business with a heart and are raising funds for the Pickering Cancer Drop in Centre in Tunbridge Wells and supporting Computers4 Africa. It is a cause for celebration that no member of our team needs to be cajoled into making embarrassments of themselves in order to raise money for our nominated charities!